To begin, we needed to come up with standard judging criteria. In an effort to be consistent, we have created score sheets to take to each restaurant to judge their fare. Burgers will be judged in five categories: style, taste, content, satisfaction, and price. Each category is worth five points, adding up to 25 points for overall score.
We've also established some rules in our efforts to be consistent, fair, and sometimes bossy.
- No ridiculous extras. Just get staple condiments. Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, cheese, mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, or any combination of those you see fit.
- Get fries with your burger. If that's not an option, chips or some other potato-based food will suffice.
- Eating burgers is not laborious. You must enjoy your work!
- Drink beer when available.
- This goes without saying, but burgers have to be made with beef.
Our first burger experience: Proud Larry's! Check in for updates!